Experienced Glendale, California, Employment Based Visa Attorneys
Our attorneys provide assistance to clients with respect to Employment based Visas, Immigrant and Non-Immigrant, such as:
- EB-1 Workers of Extraordinary or Exceptional Ability; Multinational Managers and Executives; and Outstanding Professors and Researchers
- (EB-2) National Interest Waivers; Workers with Advanced Degrees (Labor Certification); and Workers of Exceptional Ability in the Sciences, Arts or Business
- (EB-3) Skilled Workers & Professionals (Labor Certification)
- (EB-4) Religious Workers
- (EB-5) Investors
- O1 Visas for Arts, Entertainment and Sciences
- E1-E2 Treaty Traders and Investors
- R Religious workers
- P Visas for athletes and cultural entertainment groups
- TN Visas for Canada and Mexico Nationals
- E3 Visas for Australian Citizens
- H-1B Visas for Specialty Occupation
Our lawyers provide immigration language assistance in Spanish, Chinese (Mandarin and Cantonese), Italian, Arabic, Lebanese, Armenian and Farsi.
Our friendly and approachable lawyers take great pride in being available to clients. We are here to answer all your questions and address any concerns you may have. We are here to help your visa application process proceed as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Contact the family visa and immigration attorneys at DiJulio Law Group at (818) 502-1700 or 818.502.1700 to discuss your case.